Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tuesday's “Daily HOT!!! Gift List” {11.25.08}

Two days until the big TURKEY DAY! Here are the Hot!!! Gift List items for Tuesday!

Punkin Head Scarf by awkard.
I am always looking for a lovely scarf to adorn each outfit I wear and this is it! Delicate and Beautiful, I love it!













Maurice the Monkey Stuffed Animal by michima.
What child would not love carrying this sweet monkey around...
















Golden Purple Faceted Glass Bead Earrings by shysiren.
How romantic are these glass earrings!
















Light Pink Leather Clutch by sidneyann.
My favorite color is pink and if I received this drop dead gorgeous clutch, I would take it everywhere.














Chocolate Lollipop Brown Minky Lovie by whimzeeebaby.
How posh is this lovie! I wish I had it when my baby was born, definitely on my list for baby gifts this year!














Are you an Etsy Seller and want your items to be featured in the Daily Hot!!! Gift List? Contact me and we'll check your Etsy store for a great gift.

Bold & Sassy Designs does not endorse these sellers or guarantee or promise 100% satisfaction from these sellers. These finds are based on the opinion of Bold & Sassy Designs that they would make great gifts for this holiday season. Please read all feedback before making a purchase with any seller on any platform.

1 comment: