Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Bad Tiffany...

Good morning everyone,

I say "Bad Tiffany..." because it has been a month and a half since I have blogged! Shame shame! I have broken my new years resolution a million times over again. No need to rattle off a million excuses - let's just go from here and tell you all the exciting things happening and you'll understand why I haven't been blogging.

First of all, you should see some changes around here soon. As some of you know, I also own a photography business which is blossoming very quickly. I am so grateful for the opportunity to express my creativity through both my businesses and loving each and every challenge it brings.

Bold & Sassy Designs and Bold & Sassy Photography will be combining into one as Bold & Sassy Studios. A new website is coming soon that will combine two ventures.

The blogs will also be combined so I am not trying to keep up with two! I look forward to posting more as the rollout plan begins. For now, you can view the Photography blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment